Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunters

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Monster Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Monster Hunters

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:29 pm

Keith scowl then he heard the roar as it made another tremor. When the Xebren got blinded by the bullets he immediately rushed toward the beast and slice its tongue in half leaving the beast to its roar before falling dead onto the ground. Breathing heavily he put his sword away as he walks over to her. "You alright?" He ask seeing that she had been hit by something earlier. The next thing he knew he ripped off his shirt and wrapped it around her wound. "Thanks for the help.." he said to her and pulled back after he was done.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:27 am

"Um... thanks for your concerns but I'm perfectly okay. I should more be worried about you because got sent flying to the wall," Selena said and poked his stomach. "You should check out the guide's hospital to make sure you didn't break any bones," she said, "As a thanks I'll take you there."
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

http://everykissbeginwithkai.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:45 am

"Worried about me? No you shouldnt be. I've always been hit so no broken bones.." Keith said showing his body to her. Upon doing it so, he could only feel bruises and that was all. "I think I only have bruises..." He said pointing to the small purple-ish color that was on his skin. "Anyways, thanks for the offer but I have to get back to Head Quarters..." Keith told her before leaving. Once he was about to leave, he felt a sharp pain on his chest as he fell onto the ground. "M-Maybe I should take that offer..." He quietly said noticing that he might've of broken a rib or something.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:56 am

Selena rolled her eyes then gave a long sigh. She put away her guns and look to him. "Okay come on. Do you need help walking?" she asked as she offer her hand.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:10 am

Thinking about the offer he answered, "No not really..." He mumble more to himself but answered very loudly, "That is if it's not a bother to you?" He said to her trying to put up a brave face. For some odd reason, he can only be himself around her but when that incident happen the two had gone their separate ways. Ever since then, he had always been cold towards anyone and had always been a mercenary ever since.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:31 am

(Just to tell you, I just edited chaotic adventure)
Selena just look at him then shook her head. "I'm fine with helping you but if I see that you can walk on your own fine then I'm dropping you," she said and to show she is serious she poked him on one of Keith's bruises. "Now give me your arm, I can hear the police," she said.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:38 am

(Alright thanks!)

"You're still the same old Salena that I've know.." Keith chuckle as he gave one arm over to her to help him. When doing that, his ears twitch as he heard the sirens. "I just hope there's no witnesses...." He quietly said knowing that he had to be careful or else someone might report him and possibly might put him in prison. On the walk away from the heavy messes due to their fighting, Keith glance every now and then over to Salena noticing that she had changed quite a lot. He never knew that he would meet her here at this college. To him he thought that it was mere coincident but something kept on bothering him about something. Shaking the thought away he ask, "What have you been up to all these years?" He ask her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:53 am

(No problem)
When Keith gave half his weight to her she notice how much bigger he got. Before they were the same height. It was easy for her to give him a good punch when he use to annoy her. But also she was able to see him eye to eye. "His hair is also longer than usual. I should tell him to get a hair cut- Ack! Why am I thinking of the past," she thought angrily but calm down when he said she is the same as always. "Hmmm what I've been doing? Well I gave up being a hunter and tried to live a normal life as a girl. But I never really could seeing how I'm so intune to notice every monster hiding. I was always called "that weird girl" in high school. But what about you? I'm guessing your still part of the guide," she said.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:04 am

On the way to the place, Keith thought about what Salena had said. While walking there, he realized that he was a lot taller than her. Not to mention, he kind of noticed that Salena had grown a lot beautiful than before. He used to remember teasing her about her looks and everything. Now that he had seen her he just couldnt believe his eyes. Coughing slightly he heard her about her high school years and how she was called the 'weird girl'. Chuckling a bit he looked ahead as he answered, "Yeah still in the guild helping them kick some monsters butt however these past couple of years, they've gotten a lot stronger though.." He told her noticing that he had almost die from the last mission before coming to this college. "It's been awhile since we've talk so why are we talking now?" Keith had ask curiously knowing that the reason why she had left was due to that incident and he had made a promised to himself that he wouldn't talk or see her.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:22 am

"Hm maybe the monster are going to the gym or something," Selena joked to lighten up the mood but in the back of her mind she also noticed that. When she usually watched the news she notice that a lot of big disasters happening that shouldn't even been so big with the guide interventions. She looked up to Keith but looked down with a blush of embarrassment. "I don't know why we are talking. Even though I say over a million times in my head that I hate you, that I'll never talk or look at you, it's just too natural to talk to you. Maybe because I just miss talking to a old friend," she said, even more red with embarrassment, "If you have a problem with me talking to you then I'll just stop." She walks up to a old dirty white car and took out her car key. She unlocked the door and helped him inside.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:34 am

Keith laughed at the joke but suddenly stop himself from going any further. Looking off to the side, he caught sight of the fluster pink face of Salena. 'Is she alright? She's blushing like there's no tomorrow?' Keith had thought as he began to fluster quite a bit just thinking about her. Upon hearing her talk he nodded his head as in to agree with her, "Maybe you're right? Maybe its just natural for us to talk with each other..." He said when the two had came to a stop. Eying the car he ask, "So this is your car?" he stared at the car for a bit but decided not to criticize the car or else he probably might get hit again just like the old days. He remember that he used to make fun of her collections but he always ended up with a bloody nose after a punch coming from Salena. Now that he's old enough he had stopped doing that.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:45 am

"OI! What do you mean "This is your car?"? Hmmmmm?" Selena challenged. She was waiting to hear his insult on her car but doesn't hear anything. She started the car and back out of the parking lot. It wasn't a long till they react the guide own hospital. "Tell me they didn't change the password," she said.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:51 am

After what Salena had said he could tell that she wanted a challenge. Scoffing to the side a bit he didn't dare say a thing or else he might of have another broken bone from her. Once he was in the car, he took a look outside his window noticing that the sun had already reach noon. 'Has it been that long just for us to defeat that stupid monster?' he thought when he heard her. Turning his gaze over to her as he had heard her question he simply answered, "It should still be the same unless they change it without noticed?" He tease, "But then again, I'm sure it's still the same the last time I was here..." He told her and waited for the guild to open for them to go in. "Say where are you going after you drop me off? Are you just going to go back to that school?" he ask curiously wanting to know.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:02 am

(Last post for me today, what should be the secret word be?)
"Good to know they haven't changed it but they should," Selena said. Shepark the car. "Why should I go back to school? There is much left and I rather let the guide handle the cover up," she said and got out of the car. She walked around to help Keith out.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:09 am

(Okay...LOL, the secret word? Hm something out of the ordinary or a random word could be use?)

Keith laughed at the joke as he had heard her, "Yeah they should but I'll talk to the president about that..." He smiled as he saw her heading out the car and onto his side. When she had opened up the door for him, he slowly got out and had one arm over her shoulder. "Just take me halfway and I'll go from there. Don't want to use too much of your time since you already quit.." He smiled telling her that she should leave if she doesn't want to get involve with this place.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:45 pm

(Any random word is fine. How does "Burning pants" sound to you?)
Selena rolled her eyes. "What type of person do you think I am?" she asked as she put his arm over her shoulder. "I maybe mean but I'm not heartless. Anyways I'm already knees deep in this mess so I might as well cross the river than drown," she said and walked inside the hospital. Inside all the doctors a nurses were busy so Selena just pulled out a wheelchair for Keith to sit in. "I think we might have to wait for a moment," she said.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:11 pm

(LOL funny but yes that sounds fine with me...)

Keith silently laughed as the two had made it inside. His eyes looking around seeing that this hospital seemed so busy that they didnt take noticed of them. "Wait?" He repeated but decided that its best if the two had waited. Looking around he hum a soft tune trying to forget his pain when he came to a stop, "Salena...I'm sorry..." He smiled knowing that saying sorry now wouldn't make any different.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:31 pm

"H-huh?" Selena said surprised by what he said. Her glasses almost slid off when she look to Keith. "W-what? What do you mean-" she was cut off when a nurse came up to them. "Excuse me. What is wrong?" the nurse ask politely. "Er... burning pants," Selena said awkwardly, her mind a bit of a mess. The look on the nurse face changed. "Alright then doctor will see you now," she said. She quickly took Keith and wheeled him away. The nurse nodded to another nurse and Selena was taken to a private waiting room. It was a plain room with few chairs and old magazines. There was a large flat screen tv that scroll up percentage of monsters around the world. The percentage rose a lot last time Selena. It went from 15% to 75% in a matter of years. It wasn't long till someone walked in. "Good to see you Selena. It's been several years," he said. "Secretary Johnathan. You got old," she said. "Seven years past and the first thing you tell me is that I got old," Johnathan said. "What did you expect? A party? Anyways what about Keith?" she asked. "He is most likely with the doctor now. His parents asked me to check on him," he said.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:19 pm

Keith glance from the nurse to Salena when he caught sight of how she had reacted. Smiling he wave to her as the two departed. Him going into the room leaving her in the waiting room. Once he was taken away, he was now put onto a bed laying down. By the time he laid down, the doctor had analyzed him up and down as he nodded his head. "We need to do an X-ray on you just to be sure if you have a broken bone..." The doctor said as he called the nurses to take him to the X-ray. Once he was in there, they did a full body check up as they saw his skeleton. Once everything was x-ray and printed out Keith was led back to the room. Soon enough the doctor came back with the results as he said to him, "You have two broken ribs but not to worry you will heal in no time. So for now, rest up and we'll give you some pain medication.." He told him as the doctor left. When the doctor had left, Keith let out a heavy sigh, 'Another broken bone? Sheesh what have I've been doing to make myself like that?' he thought laying down almost closing his eyes.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:40 pm

A nurse opened the door. "The doctor just checked on Mr. Lieben. He is resting right now and soon to be given pain medication. You may visit him but don't do anything stressful," the nurse said. "Guess you have to go home then Selena," Johnathan said. "Har har, you're so funny," she said sarcastically, "Let's go." The two followed the nurse. "Why did you help Keith out? Thought you gave up being a hunter," he asked. "The monster was destroying the school what else was I suppose to do?" she scoff. "Act like a normal person and run away," he said. The nurse stopped in front of a door. "He's right inside. NOTHING STRESSFUL," the nurse said. The nurse nodded her head and walked down the hall. "OH MAN!" Selena quickly freaked out in her mind, "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO KEITH ABOUT WHAT HE SAID!" "Come on lets go inside," Johnathan said and opened the door. "Ah-! Wait," she said but Johnathan quickly said, "How are you Keith?"
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:02 pm

As the nurse have left, Keith was alone for a few minutes. It wasnt long until he heard the door open and in came Salena and Johnathan. Eying Johnathan as he heard the question he quickly answered, "I'm fine like usual. But why are you here?" He curiously ask looking at Johnathan when he knew that his parents put Johnathan up with him. Sighing a bit he glance over to Salena as he noticed the look on her face. It didnt seem like she was happy about what he had said earlier nor the fact that he had apologized to her out of the blue. Slowly getting up he smiled, "So what's been happening?" He ask not knowing what else to say since he was out of words.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:19 am

"Oh I'm here just to check on you for your parents," Johnathan said. "Didn't know you still have a babysitter Keith," Selena joked. Johnathan gave her a sharp look and said, "I also need your report on the monster. And there one other thing I need to discuss. Especial with Selena here." "It was a Xebren. Looks about it was just born about a week or two ago. We killed it. The college is half destroyed. End of report," she said, "Now what do you need to talk about?"
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:29 am

Keith gave a glare over to Salena then to Johnathan before adverting his eyes away from them two. "He's not a baby sitter. He's been with me my entire life and you know it..." Keith said and looked around while the two had talk about their things. Less than a few minutes later, he heard the door open and in came the doctor. The doctor had given two pain killers as he handed them to him. Taking it from him he grabbed the water bottle and ate the pills before drinking the water.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:45 am

Johnathan wait for a few minutes for the doctor to left then say, "Okay now that Keith got some pain medicine. I have something serious to talk to you both about." "I'm listening," Selena said, she said down on one of the metal chairs next to Keith's bed. "Okay, I was planning to tell you this but I'm better off telling it with both of you here," he said, "I want you guys to team up again like before." "What?! Why?" Selena said. "Didn't you just saw the statistics on the board? There is a sudden monster boom. Monsters a reproducing like crazy and there isn't enough hunters to go around," Johnathan said, "Plus you two are the best when working together." "What makes you think that it's still the same?" she challenge. "You two defeated a Xebren that invaded a GUILD own school," he said, "Look I know you guys are still sore about the incident but you two need to get over it and work together." Johnathan got up and walk to the door. "Talk about it. Oh and also your parents are counting on you two," he said before walking out the door. "Wow, way to use the parent card," she said sarcastically.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:57 am

Keith stares as he heard Johnathan getting serious about something. He had been waiting for another mission from the guild leader anywho. Upon hearing the request he turned to look at Salena who was against them being partner up like old times. Sighing he too had disagreed to be partnered up with Salena. When Johnathan had left, he turned to face Salena once more not knowing what to do or think of. "Why us out of all people? Just because we're the prodigy from seven years ago doesnt mean that we're still good at it?" He mutter distastefully. "Not to mention, that incident too. Why bother now when its already too late?" He mumble this time. Being unaware he stood up and grabbed his sword as he placed them onto his back. "I'm leaving this place. If its a job then its a job however are you gonna join me or not?" he ask wondering if she's willing to join him. "Plus forget what Johnathan said about us making up. WHatever happen lets just leave them in the past and set aside our differences. And if that time does come, we'll talk about it. How about it?" Keith smiled looking at her as if he was already feeling a lot better.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum