Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueivy12 & Twisted Inspirit - Master x Servant

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Blueivy12 & Twisted Inspirit - Master x Servant - Page 3 Empty Re: Blueivy12 & Twisted Inspirit - Master x Servant

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:49 pm

He squeals as his master entered him "ah m-master, your so big...." he humps his tummy Abd mosns sqeezing his ass together. "I like this feeling master...it feels so good and I feel filled up" his ass swallowed his whole length like it was nothing

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Blueivy12 & Twisted Inspirit - Master x Servant - Page 3 Empty Re: Blueivy12 & Twisted Inspirit - Master x Servant

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:25 am

"oh lord your so fucking tight" he swore as he thrusted harshly up into the other loving the way shiro talked to him. Akira gripped Shiros himself and started to move him down to meet his upward thrusts.

(( just a Q is my person supposed to be a vampire?))

Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:40 am

(no no but he does act like one..)

He Moans and pants with each thrust "ah harder I want it tougher" he begs and digs his nails in his maste back moving faster on his own. He was hot for his sexy albino master, he spread his les more so he could do deeper inside him

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:32 pm

Akira flipped them so Shiro was on his back. He started to thrusts powerfully into the others hot hole "you like this don't you, you little slut" he moaned as he leaned down and sarted to suck and bite his servants neck while toying with his cute perky nipples.

Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:32 am

he arches hsi back and moans, he clings to the bed and he eyes were filled with lust. "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes yes im youre little slut master" he pants buckign his hips and rocks him hard. his mind was blank with pleasure becomign a slave to his master pleasure, the bite on his neck and his nipples played with incresed his pleasure 10 times more "ah ah i feel like im goign to cum"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:33 am

Akira smirks devilishly and squeezes the bace of Shiro's cock preventing him to be able to cum "ah ah ah you aren't aloud to cum yet" he scolds before reaching over to the bed side table pulling out a cock ring while still thrusting into the other. Akira quickly puts the ring onto Shiro's member so he would have to hold it, he touches a small button on it and instantly the ring is vibrating like crazy.  
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:08 pm

(oh hi hi :3 )
Shiro was about to cum but stopped as his master held his cock at the base. "master pleaseeee I've been a good boyyyyyyy" he whines squirming wanting to cum badly. He saw his master reach for thd bedside snd saw the cock ring "no no no master please don't put that on me" he tried backing away but was too late. It was already on and vibrating, He Gasps and clings to the bed panting. He didn't look his master in the eyes, he was too afraid to.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3