I just wanted to tell you... {1x1 with nellyrae}

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I just wanted to tell you... {1x1 with nellyrae}

Post  { F o r g e t } on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:39 am

Swift set down her slice of pizza, thinking. "I guess... My parrot," she admitted. "He can't really understand me-- At least, not well-- But he doesn't repeat my secrets for the world to hear." She resumed eating. "What do you look for most in a friend...?"
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:33 am

Alyanna smiled "Someone who I can mutually express feelings with honestly, I feel that if two people are being honest with one another, there isn't much that can go wrong." She said before taking a bite of her pizza, swallowing and then asked "What are the top five things you find most important to you?"
nellyrae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:42 am

"...Um. My dad, my parrot, reading... Hmm... Grades... My necklace, and my notebook," she responded. If she was being perfectly honest with herself, which she still couldn't bring herself to be, Qlyanna should have been on that list. "Are you religious...?"
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae on Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Alyanna thought about if for a while before she replied, slowly chewing the pizza in her mouth "Well, I believe there is a god of some sort, but I don't worship them or follow any real belief system. I think most of the stories about god are there to help people come to an understanding of what they don't know." She chuckled "And there is a lot in life I don't know, Are you at all religious?"
nellyrae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:44 pm

"No," Swift said, with almost no hesitation. "I mean... Yeah. No," she added, and immedietley wished she hadn't. "How muh time are you usually on a computer?"
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:09 pm

"Almost never, I'm usually out and about, doing anything outside of the house." Alyanna said with a smile and finished up the last of her pizza "I have to say, that no didn't seem all that convincing." she rested her chin in her hands "So why do you say that?"
nellyrae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:40 pm

"Same here," Swift said. "Well... My parents are very religious, but somehow, I can't seem to think about such things as more than storiehs. And I don't really believe in God. So... Yeah," she said, embarassed.
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:54 pm

Alyanna smiled "Well then what wrong with that?" The waitress then came and gave them the check "Will that be all for today?" Alyanna nodded her head as she paid the bill "Yes, thank you." when the waitress walked off she turned to Swift "When your ready to go do you think you'll have enough room for ice cream?" She asked "Smiles is just down the street a bit and also has the best frozen yogurt."
nellyrae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } on Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:48 pm

Swift paused. "Nothing, I guess..."
Her eyes lit up at the mention of frozen yogurt. "Ah-- Alyanna, do you want to go? I'll pay..."
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:39 am

Alyanna laughed a bit at her reaction "Let's go." She said, standing from the table "But it's my treat since I'm the one dragging you all over the place."
nellyrae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } on Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:32 pm

{Oh, god. Sorry, I thought I had replied already. ; w;}

"But... ... ...Okay," Swift said. Assertiveness was, obviously, not one of her strong suites. She stood up and started towards the place.
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae on Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:40 am

((It's all good XD I know how to keep myself busy Smile ))

Alyanna smiled as they walked out of the restaurant together and down the street. "So what do you prefer? Ice cream or frozen yogurt? I personally love white chocolate frozen yogurt the best."
nellyrae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:12 pm

"Frozen yogurt," Swift decided. "I like canaloupe flavor..." They walked into the place and Swift looked up at thier flavors.

{Jave you ever had canaloupe flavor? It sounds weird, but it's freaking delicious. :U}
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:01 am

(Nope Smile But now I'm going to have to try it XD I find myself to be a fan of the vanillas and chocolates XD)

"Cantaloupe flavor huh? I never tried it, I usually don't stray too far from the chocolate flavors so I'm not sure if I'll like it, would you mind if I try a bite of your's if they have it?" Alyanna said as she looked over the chocoholic's portion of the flavors to see if they added anything new.
nellyrae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } on Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:39 am

Swift glanced at Alyanna. "Flavors... Plural? There's more than one? And yes, feel free," she added, noticing canteloupe flavor.
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:06 pm

"Well yeah, white chocolate, milk chocolate, dark, extra creamy, chips, red velvet, but sugar free just doesn't do it for me." She said naming off just a few of the ones she had tried. She stepped into line and waited to move up as she found a flavor she wanted. When she got to the front of a line she smiled at the man behind the counter. "One cantaloupe frozen yogurt and one mocha mudslide frozen yogurt please!"
nellyrae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:17 am

"That's a lot... And thank you," Swift said, taking the frozen yogurts and handing the chocolate one to Alyanna. "Should we sit down..?"
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:51 pm

Alyanna nodded, leading her over to the window, "I just hope I'm not keeping you out too late." She said with a smile as she took a seat in the retro looking booth. She held out her spoon smiling "Wanna let me try a bite of the cantaloupe?"
nellyrae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:47 am

Swift turned bright red as she stood up very suddenly. "I- I forgot! I was going to bring pizza to my mother! Um... I'll go get some for her, see you tomorrow!" Swift stuttered, realizing the time. Her mother would definitely worry if she stayed out to long. She half ran, half-stumbled to the pizza place.
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:33 am

Alyanna was shocked at how quickly Swift had left, she would have offered to go get the pizza with her and walk her home but she was already out of sight. The girl just shrugged, standing from the booth with her frozen yogurt and exiting the place. They would see each other tomorrow and maybe could plan to spend more time together. Swift had piqued her interest rather quickly in the last day and her mind wandered to what the future may hold for their friendship as she walked down the street eating her ice cream.

She was glad her friends had all left them, Alyanna may not have had such a chance to learn so much about the other girl that night, nor would she have gotten her ice cream. The street lights guided her feet home and when she passed a trash can, tossed out the styrofoam cup and plastic spoon.
nellyrae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:40 pm

Swift bought a few slices of plain pizza and took a bus home. She apologized to her mother for being out so late, and was relieved when she simply shrugged it off.
Swift went up to her room and read until it was time to go to bed.

She woke up the next morning sure that she had a dream about Alyanna, but couldn't really remember it.
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Alyanna awoke the next morning with a start. She had dreamed about her ex boyfriend, who had graduated last year and went off to college. He was obsessive, and crazy having grown worse the longer into the relationship. The dream was of her, moving on in her life and having found a new guy, only to find his blood smeared all over Alex and then coming after her. She shook her head, knowing that would never happen, Alex was long gone and would never hurt a girl and over enough by now to not get jealous of a guy.

After Alyanna was all ready she walked to school, the same time as always so that she may arrive early and socialize. Her dream still weighed on her mind as she made it up to the class room. Jade attacked her just as she dropped her bag on the floor. Taking Alyanna by the arms and spinning her around excitedly "Guess what?" She squealed. Alyanna just looked at her cross eyed "Your going to explain why you ditched Swift and I last night?" Jade smiled "Well the movie just really wasn't cuddle worthy for my Fiance and I." Alyanna did a double take and her jaw dropped "You should have told me I was going to be an auntie sooner." Jade shook her "No no, we play it safe, but when we graduate next year were going to get hitched!" She squealed as she was pulled away and excitedly told everything to Katie.

Alyanna took a seat at her desk and smiled as she watched her friends giggle and make plans with one another.
nellyrae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:59 pm

Swift got ready for the day and walked out the door. It was nice not to be late for school for once, but she still preferred to walk. She got into the building and, after scanning for Alyanna, sat down near the back of her homeroom.
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top