I just wanted to tell you... {1x1 with nellyrae}

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I just wanted to tell you... {1x1 with nellyrae}

Post  { F o r g e t } on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:01 am

Swift thought for a moment. "I've always enjoyed soup," she said. "Especially cream of potato. But I don't really have pizza all that much..."
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae on Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:30 pm

They came up on the pizza place. "Soups good as well, my favorite is Zuppa" she said with a smile. Alyanna's hand slid away from Swift's and opened the door. "After you M'lady." she giggled
nellyrae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:14 am

Swift hesitated before waking into the small restaurant. "Thank you," she said as she stepped through the door. She looked around for a table, and pointed a small one in the corner out to Alyanna.
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:15 am

{I'm sorry for the really late reply... I've been really busy with homework and stuff... >.<;;}
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:32 am

((It's alright Smile I understand, my teachers are really pushing the work with 19 days left of the semester O.O))

Alyanna smiled "Perfect" she said following her inside and leading her to the table. She slid onto the bench and smiled brightly "So after all this time we spent together I still don't know much about you. What would you say to playing 21 questions?" A lady came up to them and handed them each a menu, "I'll be back to take your order in just a moment." she said before running off to another table.
nellyrae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:17 pm

{Same here... ; -;}

Swift sat down across from Alyanna. She blushed in response to the question. "Um... Uh. ...Should I know what that is?" She asked, embarrassed.

{Her knowledge is only limited to my own. |D}
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:11 pm

(Lol Very Happy you never played that game?)

Alyanna chuckled "Really we just go back ad forth asking questions." she shrugged not sure if there needed to be anymore of an explanation. "It's really just a fun way to get talking." She added smiling "You interested?"
nellyrae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:48 pm

{Nope... Although, I'm similar enough to Swift socially, I guess it's not too surprising.;;}

Swift let out a soft "Oh" before nodding her head.
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:06 pm

(Yeah I'm kind of a social butterfly O3O Nothing wrong with that Very Happy Swifts a pretty chill character)

"Alright then, I'll start, What's a movie you find yourself watching over and over again?" Alyanna asked, curious about the answer, maybe they could watch it another time together. The waitress came to the table smiling, asking if she can get us any drinks. "Coke for me please." She said, as the lady wrote down the drink.
nellyrae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:38 pm

{She is? |D /shot}

"Just water," Swift told the waiter before responding to Alyanna's question. "Uh... I'm a big fan of Star Trek movies... And Star Wars," she half-mumbled.
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:44 pm

(In my opinion yeah Razz Question what dose /shot mean? See it all the time but it just never clicked)

Alyanna smiled "I never saw any of those, but I know they are a favorite to a lot of people. Maybe we can watch them together next time we hang out." She said and than added "Alright, your turn"
nellyrae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:46 am

{Uh... It's like...
I don't know, similar to "/headdesk" or "/brick'd" or something?;;}

Swift stared at the table. "Um... What's your favorite thing to do with your friends?" If she wanted to become Alyanna's friend, then this seemed important...
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:02 am

This question was hard for Alyanna, she had a lot of friends and did a number of things with each "I guess I like to do a variety of things but, most importantly, I just like seeing them smile, I guess just being with them and relaxing is important to me." She smiled as they got their drinks and the waitress walked off again to another table. "What do you do to relax?" Alyanna asked smiling widely.
nellyrae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:05 am

"Oh... I see," Swift said, holding back a small giggle. Alyanna really was a good person. She took a sip of her water, and thought for a moment. "I guess... Read, mostly. Or doodle? And... Do you have a favorite animal?"
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:33 am

Alyanna thought "Favorite animal... well I guess it's kind of weird but I love giraffes, they can look so awkward it's cute." She smiled and added "if you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?"
nellyrae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:55 am

"Baby giraffes are so cute..." Swift mumbled. "Um... A bird of some sort. Maybe an owl, or a dove?" She paused. "Or a raven. How much sleep do you get, usually?"
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:11 pm

Alyanna laughed "Usually 6 hours during the week but if theirs no school tomorrow then I'll end up sleeping twice that." She chuckled and added "Do you wear pajamas in places other than your house?" it was then that the waitress came back, "What can I get for the two of you?" She smiled and said "For me, two slices of Chicken Alfredo Pizza."
nellyrae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:46 am

"I'd like the same thing, please," Swift told the waitress. "And of course not? I mean... It would be embarrading," she mumbled. "What's your structure like?"
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:19 am

"What? You never went around town in footie pajamas before? Neither have I but it's on my bucket list." Alyanna replied laughing "My structure? could you clarify that? My family structure, my daily structure?" She said and then added jokingly "Or my physical structure? Sorry hun but that's gunna stay a secret for a bit."
nellyrae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:33 am

"Never..."
{Oh my god. I meant to say "Family structure," sorry. ; w; My phone's been being weird like that lately...}

"Ah... Family structure..." Swift blushed.
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:18 pm

(I thought so haha it's alright)

"Oh I see, well I lived with my grandmother and my older sister for almost my whole life, just last year we had to place my grandmother in a nursing home and my sister went to college so right now I'm living by myself. If your wondering my mother is alive, but I'm not really sure where she is, I met her on a few occasions. My dad has really bad paranoid schizophrenia and is hospitalized. If he could just take his medicine everyday I would be allowed to see him once in a while. But I guess that's more then what you care to hear." Alyanna smiled as she said this as if it was the norm, really it was just her normal life. "Whats your family like?" She asked.
nellyrae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:12 am

Swift blinked, almost wishing she hadn't asked. "I'm sorry," she said, before responding. "I'm lucky; My parents are divorced, but I still get to see them both. I go to my dad's every other weekend. And I'm an only child..."
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:10 pm

Alyanna smiled "I don't think that I could ever be an only child, my older sister is like my closest friend, if I had her by my side then I really don't think I need much more family." She smiled as the pizza came "Thank you." She said as the pizza came "Do you have any phobias?" she then asked as he tested the temperature of the pizza with hr finger before picking it up and taking a bite. The warm and herbal flavor of the chicken hit her tongue, perfectly complimented with the creamy white sauce, and the slight crunch of the crust made everything else perfect.
nellyrae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:41 pm

"...I don't think so," she said, putting a slice of pizza on a plate. "I'm not a fan of centipedes, though. Do you...?"
{ F o r g e t }

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:04 pm

Alyanna laughed "Oh now there is something I can have fun with, you can't not have a fear of something, I'm really just afraid of death, I love life way too much." She smiled "Who is someone you feel you can tell anything to and why?" She asked curiously. Alyanna figured if she were to gain someones trust, she would need to know a little something abut the people she trusts. She took a bite of her pizza.
nellyrae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top